What is a Multiple Orgasm?
Multiple orgasms are a series of sequential orgasmic experiences that occur in quick succession. And when it comes to multiples women have the biological upper hand over men. This is because unlike men, women do not experience a refractory period (the period of time after men ejaculate when they can’t be aroused). So women can and do respond to stimulation immediately after orgasm.
Sink into the bliss of making love for as long as you want. The experience of lovemaking is about being in the moment. The practice of gaining ejaculatory choice creates space in your lovemaking for: multiple orgasms, filling your whole body with tantric energy, connecting to the divine god and goddess, and feeling fully in bliss during sex.
Men are also capable of multiple orgasms, however for men, exercises using the PC muscles along with breathing to separate orgasm from ejaculation are needed. The refractory period only applies to ejaculation. When a man uses his PC muscles to prevent ejaculation he can continue stimulation to reach the point over and over without the refractory period.
Through the process of injaculation, men can maintain their sexual energy and also achieve multiple orgasms. Sexual energy is not lost during this type of sexual activity and the pleasure of orgasm is not distracted by the flow of seminal fluid. Many health benefits are gained as well though the conservation of the seminal fluid which contains vital energy.
Here are some general guidelines for those who seek Multiple Orgasms:
- Create a welcoming atmosphere. First being comfortable in your body, accepting and loving yourself. Create a sacred space a place where you can relax, soft lights, music, scents to entice the senses. This space allows your to surrender to the moment and unfold into the moment.
- Learn about your body. Take time and learn what feels good, this is essential to discovery more about yourself. This is the foundation to learning more about your sexual response.
- Practice. It takes practice to become multi orgasmic. It’s like learning to have your first orgasm all over again.
- Slow down, and use lots of sensual touch, especially touch that focuses on whole body pleasure along with breathing.
- Feel well rested beforehand. Often, experiencing multiples is limited by your lack of sleep. After one orgasm, many women feel relaxed. So relaxed, that they may want to drift off to sleep. But if you are well rested, you can resist that sleep temptation, and work for another orgasm, and another, and another.
- After the first orgasm, the orgasms come easier. It might take 10 to 15 minutes to reach your first orgasm, but your second can occur in a couple minutes or even a few seconds and your third shortly thereafter.Keep going as long as you are enjoying yourself.
- Have fun. There is no right or wrong. Discover yourself slowly like a lotus flower opening up, discovering new layers of pleasure by being totally present.