FOR MEN & WOMEN (mixed groups)
Saturday & Sunday – Winter 2016
A Tantric Exploration of Life, Love and Intimacy
This is an, interactive workshop for couples to learn how a Tantric love relationship can be powerful, deeply connecting and trans-formative for partners, as individuals and together in union. Enjoy a Tantric exploration of sacred sexuality, and discover the full potential of your relationship.
- You learn to trust and enjoy your desire for intimate contact, to honor your personal boundaries, and to effectively communicate both.
- You gain an understanding of what fears, shame, hurt, lack of knowledge or limiting beliefs keep your love life less than ecstatic
- As a couple you receive guidance and support to take new steps or leaps on your journey toward a sacred and fulfilling relationship.
- Tantric Breathing for Grounding and Expanding
- Masculine/ Feminine energies and the arc of passion.
- Learn the art of communication/Giving and Receiving
- Chakra awakening and healing
- “Playful” Exercises (Tantalizing, Sensual Eating and Dance)
- The Yoni and the Lingam Tantra Touch
- Learn how to give Art of Tantric touch
- How to Extend your Love-Making
- Giving/ Receiving Tantric Massage
Parts of this workshop is unclothed with boundaries and agreements
The cost of Life, Love and Intimacy is $650 Per couple (save 10% with pre-paid registration by April 30th)
Exercises and handouts are given for later individual and couple practice.
Vegetarian Lunch included
Free Into Tantra Info
Friday, – 7pm to 9pm
Time: Saturday & Sunday 10am to 6pm
Location: Vancouver, BC
|Full Monty||Full workshop plus 1 hour private consultation||Yes||$790|
|Friday only||Free Friday evening||Yes||FREE|
All tickets include the Free Friday Evening event however attendance to this is SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
Registration on the door is an additional $50.
*10% of profits are donated to charity – see below